1. Welcome to LivingTheVanLife! For those who may not know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
My name is Ben and I play guitar in Lakeshore
2. If your band were to be trapped in “The Hunger Games,” what would each member’s role be? Who in the band would make it to the sequel?
Ha, good question! Not sure what our roles would be, but I think Chris, our bass player, would make it to the sequel since he’s the most level headed haha
3. In three words, how would you describe your music?
Fresh New Rock
4. You recently announced that you will be out on Warped Tour for a handful of dates, what do you think will be your top 5 tour items this summer?
Easy….Water, a radio, a tent, food and sunscreen!
5. What should Warped fans expect when they catch your set?
You can expect lots of energy and a good time, these songs are meant to make the whole world sing, so make sure you find us on the skull candy stage starting in Hartford, CT. July 9th-15th!
6. In addition to the Warped announcement, you have also released a teaser for your upcoming EP. What should fans expect when they pick up a copy and listen to it for the first time?
Expect a good time and a fun ride, there’s definitely a lot of energy and emotion put into each song so we hope you dig the vibe!
7. If you had to choose one song off the EP to show to someone who may be hearing about you for the first time, which song would you pick? Why?
I would say check out “Imagination” I feel like that song really captures the energy and raw emotion with a positive message its definitely a fun song to play and sing along to.
8. What was your favorite memory while writing/recording the EP?
Probably any day in the studio with Ken Susi.. he is quite the character to say the least, but the entire process has been fun start to finish
9. Best of luck on Warped Tour and thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to our readers?
For all up to date news and info head over to our website www.LakeshoreOfficial.com and Like us on FB at www.Facebook.com/41Lakeshore