1. Welcome to LivingTheVanLife! For those who may not know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
Hey! We’re Famous by February. I’m Bethany Grace on vocals and rhythm guitar, Justin Haug on lead guitar, Janna “JRho” on drums, and last but not least, Chad on the bass!
2. If your band were to be trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
Everyone was pretty quick to decide Chad would be the first to die. He’s the most confrontational so we think he wouldn’t last five minutes into the film. His name wouldn’t even make it to the credits! Justin would be the damsel in distress and probably eventually die somewhere in the movie. I would survive because I would probably have a panic attack and pass out in a ditch somewhere. Even though I’m absent through the whole movie, everyone says I’d definitely make it to the sequel. Then Janna would survive because she’d actually turn out to be the killer.
3. In three words, how would you describe your music?
“Fan-Freaking-Tastic! Does that count as three words?” -Our drummer.
4. When fans come out to a show, what should they expect?
Not a comedy bit, for sure! Our fans should expect clean live music. Radio quality live music at that.
5. You recently released your EP Confessions, how has the response been so far?
We’ve had really great feedback since the release of Confessions. We never thought it would turn out to be as big as it is within our local scene. We’ve gained a lot of fans since the release.
6. If you had to choose one song off the EP to show to someone checking out your music for the first time, which song would you pick?
We can all agree on “Pour Me Out.” It’s one of the newer FBF songs, and we think it’s the catchiest.
7. What was your best memory while writing/recording the EP?
Writing the EP starts dating back to years ago, when FBF first became a band, and there were different members. But as of recording, Chad’s favorite memory was Janna snoring on this really tiny couch that four people were trying to fit on, while our engineer mixed our tracks. She was in the most uncomfortable positions too.
8. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to our readers?
We just want to give a huge shout out to our fans for all the support! We’re so thankful for all of you, and we’re thankful for our manager as well.
To those who don’t know us yet, you can find our EP Confessions on iTunes, Google Play Music, Spotify, plus some. You can find our station on iHeartRadio too! Check us out!