1. Welcome to LivingTheVanLife, for those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
Phranque – Olympic Curling Champion
Werdna – Pterodactyl Spooky Face
Josh Davis – Drums
2. If your band were to be trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
Josh Davis – Nice guy (drowned in gatorade bucket)
Phranque – Weird AV guy (wounded but survives?)
Werdna – American Russian Stereotype (tossed off a building and the killer says, “Dasvidanya”)
3. In three words, how would you describe your music?
absurd, non-sequitur, release
4. You released your album entitled Return of the Sexy Demon back in December, how would you describe it?
Funky cottage cheese pressed to vinyl.
5. Was there a certain song off the album that you were most excited for fans to hear?
“Barbara and the Boys”. It captures a lot of elements that make us who we are. You get a bang for your buck on that one.
6. If you had to pick one song off the album to show to someone listening to your music for the first time, which song would you pick? Why?
“Being A Man” – It’s a song that everybody can relate, dance and sing along too. It’s informative, and it’s fun.
7. Was there a certain memory while recording or writing the album that stands out to you the most?
When Steve Albini did a jig to “Sexy Guy.”
8. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to our readers?
Come learn the truth about Gordon Bombay for 69.95 per month, and the sexy demon will cum within you. Thine record dropeth in March, tuned stay.