Cover Photo By: Amanda Ray Photography
1. Hello and welcome to LivingTheVanLife! For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and talk a bit about what you do?
George Morris. I write and play music.
2. In three words, how would you describe your music?
Indie, alternative, nihility
3. When you are not working on your music, what are your favorite things to do?
I like to play hockey and drink. I also like watching tv. We live in the golden age of television.
4. Your self-titled album is set to be released in February, what should fans expect when they hear it for the first time?
I think it sounds like one of my records. It’s a bit different, but you can tell it’s me. I think if you liked my last two, you’ll like this one.
5. Is there a certain song that you are most excited for people to hear?
I think “Full Of Stars” and “No Feelings Left” are my favorites. The ending of “No Feelings Left” is probably my favorite moment on the album.
6. If you had to pick one song off the album to show to someone listening to your music for the first time, which song would you pick? Why?
“Full Of Stars” I guess. I think that one has a lot of different elements to it.
7. You have released your first single off the album, what type of response has “100 Years” received?
It’s been positive, people seem to like it.
8. Why do you feel our readers should get a copy of your album when its released?
I don’t like to tell people what to do, but if they’re interested in good new music, they should check it out.
9. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to our readers?
You can pre-order George Morris’ album here.