1. For those who do not know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
We are Vince Fournier (singer), John Leblanc (guitar), Danny Greene (guitar), Jam Gosselin (bass), Guillaume Fortier (drums). We all do backing vocals!
2. How would you describe your music in 3 words?
Vince: Fast. Melodic. Intense.
3. If your band were to be trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
Vince: We would all survive. Danny would certainly be the guy who would freak out and kill everyone who fought us, Jam would be the one that always finds a solution, Guillaume would stay cool with the situation would make jokes, John would run and hide in a closet dealing with a very high anxiety, and I would be the one who cleans all the mess in the end.
4. Your new album A Common Agony is set to be released Nov. 18, what should fans expect when they listen to the album for the first time?
Vince: The first thing they’re going to expect is that we have put our heart into it and worked hard for it. They will feel what we have felt when we wrote those songs and
also our love for the melodic fast skate punk sound. I also might add, our authenticity.
5. Is there a certain song off the album that you are most excited for fans to here?
Vince: “The Book,” because it’s one of our favorite tracks, and it’s very melodic, fast and melancholic with good breaks and good backing vocals.
6. The first single that you released off the album was “Ceaseless.” What about this song led you to choose it as the first single?
Vince: Because it’s definitely our most loved one of the record. It really introduces Our Darkest Days from A to Z. We’ve put everything we had into that song.
7. Is there anything else that you would like to say about A Common Agony that you have not yet said?
Vince: It’s been two years of hard work and it’s kind of a dream come true for us to finally release it. It’s the kind of record that makes you need to listen from the beginning to the very end. Each track is special for us and we hope it is for you too.
8. Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
Vince: We can’t wait for you guys to hear our album! We’re already writing new music. It’s just the beginning! Thanks for the read.