1. For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
My name is JJ and I play guitar
2. If your band were to be trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
I think we’d all make it to the sequel because we’d all secretly be the bad guy haha.
3. Describe your music in 3 words.
Fucking super sick
4. You recently released your self-titled EP, what kind of response has it gotten so far?
So far so good! We’ve release a single that got a lot of radio play from our local Cincinnati iHeart media rock station and have played a couple hometown shows so far with good response and turn outs!
5. How would you describe the EP as a whole?
We like to look at our music as an evolution from our former band Close To Home (Razor &Tie/Artery Recordings). We wanted to write good, energetic music that still had good lyrical content and told a story which each song.
6. If you had to choose one some off of the EP to show to someone for the first time, which song would you choose? Why?
That’s a tough question because I like them all for different reasons. I would probably close my eyes and just point to a song then explain the story behind it after they listened.
7. What has your favorite/most memorable moment from writing/recording the EP?
We self produced this with a friend named Tyler Smyth of the band DangerKids. It was cool because this is the first time we’ve self produced a full band album in a long time and we feel like that’s something to be proud of.
8. Is there anything that you would like to say about the EP that you have not yet said?
GO LISTEN TO IT RIGHT NOW
9. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
Please check us out if you haven’t yet. We’re not going to beg you to buy anything or tell you some sad story. We just want people to listen to our new sound and form your own opinion. Check it out on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and Touchtune Jukeboxes. Thanks! Hopefully we’ll be out on tour ASAP and able to play in your town!