1. For those who don’t know you, can you introduce yourself?
Hello! My name is GIIA, so happy to be here.
2. How would you describe your music to those hearing about you for the first time?
Electronic beats with big vocals and a trap influence.
3. Last month you released “Fade To Grey,” what kind of response has it gotten?
“Fade To Grey” is doing well! It is a very unique track so I have been super happy to see certain groups catching onto it.
4. How would you describe the track?
This song is really special to me because I really believe in its message. My dad is an environmental lawyer, so I grew up learning about the effects of human harm on the earth from a young age. This song is written from the perspective of Mother Nature and talks about the effects of human harm on the earth.
5. What were the writing and recording processes like for this song? Did anything about them differ from other songs you have put out?
This song came about in a few hours one afternoon. It was a fast process while creating. I was lucky enough to have it mastered by Chris Gehringer at Sterling Sound as well. He added his amazing touch and it was ready.
6. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
Stay tuned for my new releases coming this fall. I have two really amazing singles about to be put out in to the world. Go follow all things GIIA!