1. For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
I’m Ayisa, I’m the vocalist. It’s just me today answering your questions, but it’s me and Caige (guitar).
2. If your band were to be trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
Oh wow, this is literally the best question! If it has to be a movie I would say “The Conjuring.” But, I also wanted to say “Stranger Things.” Caige and I binged watched that the other week and we are obsessed. If that were a movie we would choose that indefinitely. I’d like to say I would make it to the sequel and Caige wouldn’t. Caige would probably say he wouldn’t last.
3. In 3 words, describe your music.
Honest, personal, therapeutic
4. You recently released your music video for “Priceless Faces,” how would you describe the release and what type of response has it gotten?
The release and the response has been great so far! Definitely excited about this project and reading the positive reviews. There hasn’t been anything negative, yet! So, that’s all we could ask for.
5. What was your favorite or most memorable moment from filming the music video?
Walking in and seeing a crew working on an entire production set up. We were overlooking this beautiful view of the LA skyline. The sunset was really breathtaking.
6. Is there anything else that you would like to say about “Priceless Faces” that you have not yet said?
Actually, there’s a fun fact about the video release date, which was completely unintentional. The date the video came out is the exact same date that we played Weenie Roast in 2014, which is the day that inspired the song. It was kismet.
7. What is next for Eyes Eat Suns?
Writing and playing shows around the southeastern region for the rest of 2016. Right now 2017 is a mystery, you just got to follow our social medias to know what’s happening in 2017!
8. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
Absolutely! I enjoyed answering these questions and we really appreciate the support of our fans and to anyone who has never heard of us, thanks for taking time out of your day to read about us!