1. For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
Siren Sycho, the vocalist.
2. Describe your band in 3 words.
Raw, loud, extreme
3. Your album Vol. 2 came out on August 25, how would you sum up the release as a whole?
Still pushing it. I think it’s sold more in a week than Vol. 1 did in a few months, which is good.
4. If you had to choose one song off of the album to show to someone checking out your band for the first time, which song would you choose? Why?
“Mirror,” because it’s my favorite and I think it gives people a good representation of our music and what our sound is about.
5. What were the writing and recording processes like for this release?
I think everyone had more of an influence on each other this time around. With Vol. 1 it was quite disjointed as all the music had already been written when I joined. With Vol. 2 I was there when the band was getting the music down, so I could have more control over how stuff sounded. It felt like we were more united as a band.
6. What was your best memory from the writing or recording of this album?
Just hearing the mixes was great, Dave Dapper nailed it. We are quite picky about stuff like that. There is nothing more demoralizing than spending weeks on a record and when you hear it, it’s not right, for whatever reason. The opposite happened with this one.
7. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
Like our Facebook, buy and listen to our music, watch our videos on YouTube and come see us perform!