1. For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
2. If your band was trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who in the band would make it to the sequel?
If our band was trapped inside of a horror movie, Wesley would be the psycho killer and everyone else in the band would try and survive his killing spree. Nico would make it to the sequel of this horror movie because he’s small and can hide in smaller places. However Devon would be the first black guy dead.
3. How would describe your music to people listening to you for the first time?
We would say that our music is very angry and heavy, but at the same time very intricate and unique. For this EP, we all tried to be heavy, but in a different way
4. You recently released a lyric video for your song “Slack Jaw,” why did you choose this song for the video?
We felt that the lyrics in this song goes hard. The lyrics also support the angry and hard hitting feel of the instrumental.
5. You also recently released your EP, The Great Unknown, how would you describe the EP as a whole?
The EP could be considered a release from all the tension between family friends and all the drama we’ve all seem to come in contact with since the beginning.
6. Which song off of the EP is your favorite? Why?
We’d all have to agree that “Slit Throat Anthem” would be our favorite song off of The Great Unknown EP because it brings out our diversity with hip hop influences
7. What is one thing that you would like to say about the EP that you have not already?
We’d like to say that this EP is something special. It was released after Sabretooth was a band for only a year and a half. Its as if we all met and immediately began writing The Great Unknown. This EP shows everyone’s separate styles and how they blend together so well.
8. Why should people check out your band?
If you feel the need for a release or break away from reality to become unified with us and realize that you and everyone else in this world are not alone; then by all means give us a listen and enjoy some tooth!
9. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
“You stay classy San Diego…”
– Ron Burgundy