1. For those who don’t know you can you introduce yourself a bit?
I’m a hard rock singer songwriter from Birmingham UK. I write my own songs, play guitar and have my own record label, Welcome To Pariahville.
2. How would you describe your music to people checking it out for the first time?
It’s dark, anthemic, soulful, heavy, grungy and sad.
3. You have a music video out for your song “Bitter Pill,” can you explain the video a bit?
The song ‘Bitter Pill’ is about trying to explain how you feel and people don’t get it. Sometimes life can feel like you’re wandering in the woods and you don’t know where you are going. The video depicts that.
4. You also have an album out entitled Tales Of A Melancholic, how would you describe the album as a whole?
It’s a collection of dark, grungy songs full of melancholy and anthemic riffs inspired by TV, books, films and personal experiences.
5. If you had to choose, which song off of the album is your favorite? Why?
I love “Angst,” it’s a party metal song.
6. Why do you feel people should check out your music?
If you love bands and artists like Deftones, Lacuna Coil, Sarah McLachlan and Lana Del Rey and you want to listen relatable songs go listen.
7. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
If you love what you hear come follow me on social media and say hello.