1. For those who don’t know you, can you state your name and your role in the band?
My name is Arun Bose and I play drums in the band.
2. Describe another member of the band in 3 words.
Brandon is adorable, wonderful, and hairy.
3. How did the band start and how did you get your band name?
The band started out of the ashes of another band that were all in together. When we were first starting to write together as Ghosts Again, we went for the first month or two without having a set name when finally our vocalist, Alex, suggested it and it was the only thing that really stuck with everyone.
4. How would you describe your band to people checking you out for the first time?
The band that you never realized you desperately need in your iTunes library.
5. You are releasing your new EP The Closest Thing To Closure on April 22. When people check out this EP, what should they expect?
As of now we’ve released three songs so assuming you’ve heard them you should have a general idea of what Ghosts Again sounds like. However, we really pushed ourselves when we were writing the EP to try to experiment and branch out so we definitely have a few tricks left up our sleeve.
6. During the writing and recording of The Closest Thing To Closure, was there a moment that stands out as your favorite?
I don’t think I could ever pick just one moment and call it my favorite, but I think I’ll always be proud of “Eleven.” I wrote a majority of that song a few months before the band was formed and it’s amazing to see how it turned out and what everyone else added to it.
7. Which song off of the EP is your favorite and why is it your favorite?
If I had to pick one I think I’d go with “Relive/Revive.” The chorus of that song is one of my favorite moments that we’ve had so far as a band.
8. If the band was trapped in a horror movie, what would each member’s role be and who would make it to the sequel?
Objectively, we would probably all die. I would definitely be the first to die. Brandon and Alex would probably survive for a little bit longer than I would, but I really wouldn’t count on there being a sequel.
9. Thank you for doing this interview! Before we go, is there anything that you would like to say to the people reading this?
I just think it’s great how much support we’ve gotten already as such a young band. It’s honestly the best feeling to see people care about something that you’re passionate about. Thanks to anyone who’s checked us out or has supported us in any way.